quinta-feira, 5 de junho de 2008

Spoiled


Kind a thought thatI'd be better all by myself
I've never been so wrong before
You made it impossible for me to ever
Love somebody else
And now I don't know what
I left you forSee
I thought that
I could replace you
He can't love me the way you do
'Till now
I never knew

I'm spoiled
By your love, boy
No matter how
I try to change my mind
What's the point
It's just a waste of time
I'm spoiled
By your touch, boy
The love you give is just too hard to fight
Don't want to live without you with my life
I'm spoiled

I tried to tell myself that
I'd be over youIn a week or two
But baby that was 'bout a year ago
I've never seen the word love so personified
As I do with youAnd that is why
I just can't let go, oh no


And I would only be fooling myself
If I tried to believe there's room
For someone else in my heart
There ain't no way I'm getting over youI don't know what
I've been trying to prove
I'm hopeless, helpless
When it comes to you

Joss Stone

2 comentários:

Érica de Paula disse...

Acabei de notar que estou totalmente em falta com seu blog..
E continuarei.. =/
Não li nada.. Mas prometo que vou!!

Fiz mais um...

http://sempecadoesemjuzo.blogspot.com/

Depois dá uma olhada... ;]


beijo!

Érica de Paula disse...

a idéia que dei para o seu blog foi de você escrever sobre seu dia ? tipo diário ?

mas bom sendo essa ou não.. claaaaaaaaaaaaro que topo ser sua editora.. é um treino.
mas, porém, contudo.. aprendi um coisa com aquele livro de jornalismo..

pra se ter uma boa reportagem tem que se dizer a verdade. a diferença entre elas é como a escrevemos..isso diferencia! ;]

[é mais ou menos isso q diz..!]

beeeeeeijo!

tenho q dormir.. hauhauhauhauau

escrevi nosso sábado no outro blog! ^^